"To equip and prepare the youth for a lifetime relationship with Jesus."
-Pastor Jerry Lamping
1. Create and establish a center for youth of all backgrounds.
2. Create a Godly House of Worship that the kids call theirs, never ashamed to bring a friend.
3. Determine the ongoing needs of our youth and meet those needs by relying on the power and provision of God.
4. Fill the hearts of these young people with the Bible kind of hope: intense, earnest, expectation.
5. Give them Godly answers for every situation, something the world is running out of.
6. Assure them of their importance in this life and in their church.
7. Assure them they are loved.